вівторок, 19 травня 2020 р.

читання

Прочитай інтерв'ю 


Question and answer: Leila Lambton is 12 years old and she’s a child actor.

Q: Do you go to school?
A: Yes, I do. But when I act in a film, I don’t go to school. I have classes with a tutor (репетитор). I also do homework every evening.

Q: What are your favourite subjects?
A: Drama and music. I’m good at those subjects! I also like history and French. I like speaking French when I’m on holiday in France.

Q: What do your parents think of your work?
A: They like it. They love watching my films. They help me a lot when I work in a film. My dad always helps me with my maths homework. He teaches maths at school.

Q: Can you sing?
A: Yes, I can. I love singing and I am very good at it. I always sing in the shower in the morning!

Q: Do you like animals?
A: Yes, I do. I love them. My cousins have got a dog called Diva and two cats, Molly and Snuff. I can’t have any pets because my mum’s allergic to them.


Умови та речення НЕ переписуємо.  

Всі відповіді повинні поміститися на одному листку

I. True (Правда) or  False (неправда)


1 Leila Lambton can act. T / F
2 Leila sometimes doesn’t go to school. T / F
3 She can’t speak a foreign(іноземна) language. T / F
4 Leila’s parents never watch her films. T / F
5 Leila can’t sing well. T / F
6 Leila’s dad doesn’t have time to help her. T / F

7 She never sings in the mornings. T / F

II. Вибери правильний варіант

1 Leila’s ____ teaches her when she works on a film.
a) dad            b) tutor          с) mum

2 Leila ____ history.
a) hates              b) doesn’t study  c) doesn’t hate   

3 Leila and her family ____ go to France.
a) sometimes             b) never          c) always

4 Leila’s dad is a ____ teacher.
a) maths              b) French            c) history

5 Leila sings after she ____ .
a) goes to bed         b) has breakfast          c) gets up    

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар