пʼятниця, 4 грудня 2020 р.

6 клас

 I.  Вибери правильне слово. Речення не переписувати, тільки слово, яке вибрали.

1 Julie is bored / nervous because it’s raining and there isn’t anything to do.

2 Jennifer is angry / surprised! She’s got a present from her friends!

3 William looks sad / surprised because he doesn’t have any friends.

4 Sally is watching a horror film. She’s very scared / jealous !

5 Paul is tired / worried about his exams. He thinks they are difficult.

6 Susie is jealous / embarrassed of her sister because she is very beautiful.

7 I have a tent and a sleeping bag so now we can cook / camp in the woods near the beach.

8 I like watching very funny thrillers / comedies , I don’t really like films with a lot of action.

9 Paul is chopping / hiking wood to make a fire.

10 I like soap operas / chat shows because you see interviews with famous people about their lives.


II.            Напиши дієслова у дужках у Present Simple або Present Continuous. Речення не переписувати, тільки слова, які потрібно вписати .

1 Emily usually __________(go) to the cinema on Fridays.

2 Oliver ________(sit) in the classroom now.

3 Jack ________ (play) hockey once a week.

4 We ______________ (work) in the garden today.

5 Emma hardly ever _____________ (listen) to the radio.



III.        Напиши дієслова у дужках у Past Simple. Речення переписувати.

1 Denis _____ (find)  an old coin on the beach yesterday.

2 The first car ______ (come)  from Germany.

3 Joe ___ (take) photos of the mountains last weekend.

4 Samantha  ______ (go) to the party last night.

5 Jack ______ (leave) at half past eight this morning.

 


Сфотографувати і надіслати у приват у вайбер.

Перевір, чи написав номер варіанту 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар