Прочитай текст
Hi. My name’s Adam. My birthday is 25th October and I’m 13. I’m from New York. It isn’t the capital of the USA. Washington DC is the capital. My best friend’s name is Crockett. We’re in the same class at school.
My favourite thing is my phone. I love surfing the internet on it. I like watching football on TV, but I don’t play it. I like heavy metal music and I love listening to my favourite bands (муз.групи). I’ve got their songs on my phone.
We’ve got five pets in our
family. We’ve got a dog. Its nickname is Mr Big. Why? Because it’s a very big dog! My sister Rachel
has got two mice. Their names are Midnight and Snowy because one’s black and
one’s white. Her mice are cool. They’ve got small pink noses and ears. We’ve got a cat
too. It’s my mum’s pet and its name is Tripod. My brother Jack has got the
fifth pet. It’s black and brown and very long. It hasn’t got legs. What is it? A
snake !
Прочитай речення. Напиши Т (правда), F (неправда)
1. Adam is fourteen years old. T / F
2. Adam and his family live in New York. T / F
3. Adam isn’t American. T / F
4. Crockett is Adam’s brother. T / F
5. Adam is a music fan. T / F
6. Adam uses his computer to surf the internet. T / F
7. Adam plays football with his friends. T / F
8. Adam’s family has got five pets. T / F
9. Their dog is small. T / F
10. Adam has got a brother and a sister. T / F
11. Rachel’s pets are black and white. T / F
12. Jack’s pet is a snake. T / F
Сфотографувати , кинути у вайбер у приватні повідомлення
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар