Hello! My name is Kate. I
live in Kyiv. It is a big city. I live at 5 Main Street. My street is very nice. There are a lot of tall buildings there. There are also many cars and buses in the street. I live in a block of flats. There is a shop next to it. Just opposite the shop, there is a museum. Behind the museum, there is my school. I go to school on foot every day. Near the school, there is a big park. I like riding a bike there.
І. Вибери малюнки, які згадані у тексті
ІІ. Напиши T (якщо речення правильне) або
F (якщо речення - неправилне)
1 Kate's home is Lviv.
2 She lives in a flat.
3 There is no museum in Main Street.
4 The block of flats is next to the shop.
5. Kate gets to school by car.
6 Kate likes flying a kite in the park.
ІІІ. Вибери правильну відповідь
1 Kate lives ____ Ukraine
a) on b) in
2 There are many cars and buses in the _____
a) street b) park
3. The school is _______ the park.
a) near b) in the middle of
4. The shop is _______ the block of flats.
a) opposite b) next to
5. The museum is _________ the shop
a) behind b) opposite

Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар