неділя, 17 травня 2020 р.

5 клас 18.05 читання 1 варіант


Прочитай інтерв'ю 

Hannah Molloy is 13 years old and she’s a child actor. She lives in London and goes to a special school for actors. Hannah studies subjects like maths and geography but she also has acting, dancing, and singing lessons. Sometimes, Hannah works on a film but she still studies. A tutor(репетитор) goes with her to the film location.
At the moment, Hannah is in Scotland. She is acting in a film about a family’s life on a small Scottish island. She’s staying in a hotel on a Scottish island called Coll.

Q: Hannah, what’s your life like at the moment?

A: It’s hard work but I love it. I get up at half past six and we have breakfast at seven.Then we start filming at eight o’clock. I study in the afternoon and I do my homework in the evening.
Q: Do you like Scotland?

A: I love it. It’s incredibly beautiful and it’s very quiet. And in the film my family has got a lot of animals because we live on a farm. Tom – he’s my brother in the film – and I sometimes ride a horse. It’s really fun. I’m learning a lot about animals because of this film!

Q: Have you got any problems with this film?
A: I’m really happy to be in this film. It’s a fantastic experience and I’ve got a great part.
But I miss my family and friends and my cat. It’s sometimes boring in the evenings, but we’re only here for another two weeks.

Умови та речення НЕ переписуємо.  
Всі відповіді повинні поміститися на одному листку

I. True (Правда) or  False (неправда)


1 Hannah is 14.       T / F

2 She doesn’t go to school. T / F
3 At the moment she is staying on an island in Scotland. T / F
4 She is acting in a film. T / F
5 She misses (сумувати) her dog. T / F
6 She doesn’t like riding the horse.   T / F


II. Вибери правильний варіант

1 Hannah gets up at ____
a) seven. b) half past six     с) six

2 The film is about ____
a) a family. b) animals    c) Scotland

3 Hannah thinks Scotland is very ____
a) exciting  b) quiet   c) boring

4 She does her homework in the ____
a) afternoon. b) evening   c) morning

5 Hannah is learning a lot about ____
a) animals. b) Scotland   c) films

6 Hannah has ____
a) a dog. b) two dogs. c) a cat.



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар